The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Manipulate Pointers in Functions, Part I
- January 14, 2017 Pointers passed to functions transform into local variables, which can frustrate your otherwise well-laid plans.
- Comparing Three Items
- January 7, 2017 A direct comparison of three items seems logical, but logic isn't in the business of making sense to humans.
- From Text to Hex
- December 31, 2016 Translate a string of text into a series of hexadecimal ASCII values.
- From Hex to Text
- December 24, 2016 Translate a series of hexadecimal ASCII values into a string of text.
- Behold the Stack, Part V
- December 17, 2016 Here is an actual C program that emulates stack storage.
This Month's Exercise
- Find the Error: Pointers, Structures, and Files
- January 1, 2017 Sometimes the programming challenge isn't to write the code, it's to figure out what someone else has written and why it doesn't work.
Copyright © 1997-2017 by QPBC.
All rights reserved