The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- From Roman to Decimal
- March 18, 2017 Translate text input as a Roman numeral into its decimal value.
- Decimal, Binary, Hexadecimal, Octal . . . Roman
- March 11, 2017 Would Julius Caesar have used Roman numerals to code his C programs?
- The Ghost of Octal
- March 4, 2017 Base 8 numbers once ruled the C language. Today, they're a relic.
- Yes! It's a String - or Number!
- February 25, 2017 Two ways to test whether a string represents a value or it's just a silly old string.
- Value or String?
- February 18, 2017 You read data as text, but does it translate into a value or into a string?
This Month's Exercise
- Detailed Examination of a CSV File
- March 1, 2017 Read data from a CSV file and and generate a report.
Copyright © 1997-2017 by QPBC.
All rights reserved