The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Structure Size and Memory Alignment
- April 29, 2017 Always use the sizeof operator to glean how much storage a structure occupies.
- Look at the sizeof That Thing
- April 22, 2017 How to properly obtain the size of a struct variable.
- Surrender to the Overflow
- April 15, 2017 At some point, integer values become so large that you must use floating point variables to hold them.
- The strftime() Function
- April 8, 2017 Similar to the printf() function, the strftime() function uses placeholders to create a formatted time string.
- Reducing Roman Numerals
- April 1, 2017 Spare no digit to condense values such as IIII to IV and DCCCC to CM.
This Month's Exercise
- Calculating the Date of Easter
- April 1, 2017 Formulas, or algorithms, exist to perform many tasks. Your job is to translate them into C code.
Copyright © 1997-2017 by QPBC.
All rights reserved