The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Looping Variables End Value
- October 22, 2016 The value isn't what you expect, but if you study the problem it all makes perfect sense.
- Hunting for a Library
- October 15, 2016 Locate a library on the web, download and install it, then examing the API to understand how it works.
- Linking a Library in Code::Blocks
- October 8, 2016 Unlike the command prompt, you have a few hoops to jump through to add a new C library to your Code::Blocks project.
- Link in the Math Library
- October 1, 2016 Apparently some Linux releases don't automatically compile some C Library math functions.
- Fuzzy Matching, Now With Forgiveness
- September 24, 2016 Add a rule to allow for exceptions along with the fuzz.
This Month's Exercise
- The Curse of Typecasting
- October 1, 2016 Not every Exercise needs to be a bastard.
Copyright © 1997-2016 by QPBC.
All rights reserved