The Unofficial C For Dummies Website
- Basic Output
- August 20, 2016 When you peel away the fancy stuff, C has only one real output function.
- The byteflip() Function
- August 13, 2016 My solution to get from 11100001 to 10000011.
- Flipping a Byte
- August 6, 2016 How to get from 11100001 to 10000011.
- Reading a Binary Fraction
- July 30, 2016 There's a decimal in them thar bits!
- Binary Fractions
- July 23, 2016 How computer scientists interpret fractions in binary digits.
This Month's Exercise
- Your Card is Valid
- August 1, 2016 Use the C language to deploy the credit-card checking algorithm.
Copyright © 1997-2016 by QPBC.
All rights reserved